Melbourne’s Award Winning Cosmetic Dentists
Thank you for choosing the multi-award winner Healthy Smiles Dental Group in Melbourne for your oral health. This is your first step to experience the 7-star customer service in a most comfortable and relaxed environment. Let’s talk to our amazing team and enjoy our outstanding care.
Award-Winning Dentists in Blackburn, Melbourne
Appreciated by locals and professionals in the community for outstanding care and compassion towards our clients. Our team is excited to show you our world-class dental care facility to reassure you that you are in the best hands at Healthy Smiles Dental Group. Your comfort is of utmost importance to our amazing team. Talk to our award-winning caring team today. Let’s discuss how we can bring your smile and confidence back with our personalised care at our state of the art dental practice in Blackburn.
Reasons Why Melbourne Locals Choose Healthy Smiles
Find out what our customers say about us
We make You Feel Delighted
Talk to our team and experience the outstanding customer service
Multi-Award winner team with customer care second to none.
We Take The Fear Out Of Dentistry
Find Out How We Are Helping Patients With Sleep Dentistry
Health fund claim
Super easy application
Making High-Quality Dentistry Accessible To All
Still, have questions? We are just a call away. No pressure, no sales pitch.
7-Star Customer Care at Healthy Smiles With Dr. Ved Berani & Team
Dr. Ved Berani is a visionary leader who has been bringing smiles to the Melbourne community with compassion and 7-star customer care. Our caring team goes above and beyond to make your dental appointment relaxed and comfortable. We understand that visiting the dentist is not everyone’s favourite place due to anxiety and past experiences. Dr. Ved Berani has a vision to make dentistry fearless and anxiety less as much as possible. To achieve this ultimate goal, he has established a world-class sleep dentistry facility in Blackburn, Melbourne. If you have been delaying your dentist appointment due to anxiety or fear, Please feel free to talk to our caring team to discuss your oral health situation.
Our 8 Pillars of Assurance to You
We work while you Sleep
No time to Call
We've got your Back
Same day Appointment
Hate Drill Noise?
Noise Cancelling Headphones
Transparent infection Control
Authentic, Genuine and Comfortable Dental Services
Affordable and Caring Dentists Blackburn, Melbourne
Affordable and Caring Dentists Blackburn, Melbourne
At Healthy Smiles Dental Group Blackburn, we believe in providing high-quality dental treatments in a relaxed, comfortable and compassionate environment. We use the latest in dental technology and techniques. Our team of highly experienced and caring dentists are passionate about helping the people of Blackburn in Melbourne. Our professional dental support staff ensures you receive the highest standards of care.
Meet Our Team
A dental team that will go above and beyond to help you with your dental journey with empathy and genuine care. Don’t let the fear of drills, noise, smells get in the way of solving your dental problem. Get quality dental treatment from our amazing Blackburn dentists. Please feel free to contact Healthy Smiles Dental Group in Blackburn for an appointment with our highly trained and professional dentists.
Get your smile makeover with our team of caring dentists.
Get your smile makeover with our team of caring dentists.
We use the latest dental equipment and technology at Healthy Smiles Blackburn. Our amazing Blackburn dentists provide high-quality sleep dentistry, Invisalign, general dentistry, dental implants, and cosmetic dentistry.
You will be amazed to know that we offer complementary consultations for cosmetic dentistry. We also offer dental implants, dental crowns, and dental bridges to replace missing teeth or teeth.
Preventive dentistry Blackburn, Your local Melbourne dentist to care for your overall oral health
At Healthy Smiles Blackburn, Our focus is to manage any oral health issues in their initial stages before the dental problem becomes a major or bigger dental health concern for you.
Regular dental maintenance appointments are recommended for patients who are suffering from gigavities or are at high risk of dental decay to prevent chances of sudden painful and expensive emergency treatments. With preventive dentistry, we aim to serve you and your family with care, comfort and high-quality, affordable Blackburn dentistry.
Regular check-up and clean
Regular check-up and clean
We recommend that if you are suffering from dental decay or gingivitis (Gum Disease), you come in for a check-up as soon as symptoms arise. Our team of oral health therapists and dentists will provide you with oral hygiene instructions and dietary advice to help you manage your condition and stay healthy. They will provide an oral examination, scale & clean, fluoride application and preventative radiograph if needed after diagnosing your condition.
Ready to take control of your dental condition? Let’s book your first dental appointment at Healthy Smiles
New patients are always welcome to join our caring family of loyal customers at Healthy Smiles, your local, caring, affordable and compassionate dentist in Melbourne located in beautiful Blackburn. Our opening hours are stretched to Monday to Saturday and late nights to make it comfortable for you to have the peace of mind to care for your oral health. Our wonderful and caring team is looking forward to welcoming you to our outstanding customer service at Healthy Smiles Dentist Blackburn.
Compassionate and Caring Melbourne Dentists in Blackburn
Your local Blackburn dental clinic is equipped with all the necessities to make you feel relaxed and comfortable. At Healthy Smile Dental Group Blackburn, we ensure you feel calm and confident when you visit our dental practice. So, you are most welcome to enjoy our famous coffee on arrival to our amazing dental practice in Blackburn.
We are your friendly and caring dentists in Blackburn, Our team makes sure that you feel welcomed to our 5-star dental clinic with a broad smile. The moment you enter our practice you will experience the outstanding customer service from our amazing dental team.
We are highly recommended by local members of the Blackburn community for our dental services. We would invite you to experience our 5-star customer service from our caring Blackburn dentists.
At Healthy Smiles, we do not judge you. Our compassionate and polite attitude allows us to listen to your concerns with ease. You are our top priority, and we offer the 5-star quality dental services for the wonderful Blackburn, Blackburn South and Blackburn North community. Our outstanding services cover general, sleep, emergency and cosmetic dentistry.
Book Your Complimentary Smile Makeover Consultation with Melbourne's Most Trusted Dentists
Dental Accreditations, Associations and Partners
We are Preferred provider for Bupa However we accept all health funds through HICAPS. Talk to our amazing team for more information on health fund dental rebates in Blackburn.
Frequently Asked Questions
How often do I need to see my dentist for a dental check-up and clean in Blackburn?
Keeping your teeth at their prime does not end in the comfort of your home. Despite good oral hygiene habits, you may still be vulnerable to oral diseases such as oral cancer.
In order to ensure that your teeth can stay healthy and at their best, we strongly encourage you to schedule a dental check-up twice a year, once every six months, In case you suffer from gum disease or dental decay. A customised treatment plan will be provided depending on their need and diagnosis.
Preventing dental problems before they become more advanced can save you from future tooth troubles such as tooth decay and expensive restorative dental treatments. You may be asked to come in more often, depending on your personalised dental treatment plan, by your caring Blackburn dentist at Healthy Smiles.
What is included in my first dental check-up in Blackburn?
Your first step towards better oral health begins the moment you schedule an appointment at Healthy Smiles in Blackburn, Melbourne. We thank you for partnering with us and assure you that every dental appointment is a visit to look forward to!
For New patients, our friendly and caring Blackburn staff will ask you to fill out a Patient Information form. You may be asked to provide your dental history, including your last dental appointment and the dental work you had, among others. Please do not hesitate to talk to our friendly staff if you have preferences or are experiencing discomfort during a dental appointment. We will do our best to make your visit as comfortable as possible.
Once you have handed in your patient form, our gentle staff will recommend you to our friendly and skilled Blackburn dentists for your dental check-up.
Your first dental check-up may include:
- Comprehensive dental examination
- Professional cleaning
- Oral cancer screening
- Full mouth photos
- Dental X-ray (If needed)
- Personalised treatment plan
Depending on the result of your first comprehensive check-up, your caring Healthy Smiles dentist will create a personalised dental treatment plan for you. This incorporates your current oral health status and your goal in order to identify the dental treatments you may need.
What do I need to bring to my first appointment?
Making your first dental appointment as smooth as possible is our commitment to our New Patients. In order to ensure you get the most out of your first dental check-up, we recommend calling us in advance to discuss the preparations needed on your end.
Here are some of the pertinent records that may be asked of you to submit:
- Patient Information Form
- Dental Insurance Card (if applicable)
- Identification such as Driver’s License,
- Military ID or State ID
- Patient Health History Form
- HIPAA Consent Form
- Patient Authorization Form
Please do not hesitate to talk to our caring Blackburn team. We will do our best to deliver quality dentistry for you and your family in Blackburn, Melbourne.
What are the dental payment plan options available at Melbourne Dentists in Blackburn?
Healthy Smiles is your affordable family dentists serving the Blackburn community. We believe in providing accessible quality dental care for you and your family. Take advantage of our interest-free payment plans to cover your dental costs.
Payment plans must be set up at least THREE days before the date of treatment.
AfterPay Buy now, pay later!
- 0% interest rates when you pay on time.
- Spread the cost in 4 equal, interest-free, fortnightly payments.
- Instant approval! No long and complicated forms to fill out.
- Pay more or less than the full instalment and even change your due date.
- Pulse by Afterpay rewards program.
- User-friendly mobile app so you can check your status anytime, anywhere you want!.
*Fees and charges are payable.
Talk to our caring team today to know the best payment option for you!
I have a low pain tolerance and dental anxiety. How can you help?
Worried about the dental pain? There is no need to be. With our safe and effective sleep dentistry options, we can help you get the dental treatment completed with minimal anxiety.
Our sleep dentistry options are for all our patients, regardless of age (Medical criteria apply). Based on your suitability and medical assessment, different options available are:
- General Anaesthesia – Best for patients with deep phobia and fear and who can not open their mouth at the dentist. This is also an option for younger individuals who need wisdom teeth removed and older individuals who need major work but have limited time and want no memory of the procedure.
- IV Sedation – Major or general dental work can be done under IV sedation.
- Happy Gas – Best for patients who dislike needles as it provides a bit of altered consciousness and reduces mild analgesia. It can be used safely for most patients except those with terminal disease, respiratory obstruction, severe cold or hay fever.
- Oral sedation – Best for patients who want to be relaxed and awake for general dental procedures in a short period of time.
Please don’t be embarrassed to tell us if you would like to discuss sleep dentistry options.
Disclaimer: Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner.
Do you have painless injections in Blackburn?
Yes! Healthy Smiles is proud to introduce Injex Needleless Local Anaesthesia for our patients in Blackburn, Melbourne.
With Injex, the local anaesthesia and other medication can now be administered without the use of needles. The delivery is through a very short burst of high pressure. The injection takes only a fraction of a second and with virtually no discomfort (it is often compared to being snapped with a rubber band as opposed to the more acute pain of a needle-administered injection).
If you want to explore this option, talk to our friendly staff at Healthy Smiles today!
What are my missing tooth replacement options in Blackburn?
Missing teeth is a common dental problem, especially in the older population. On average, Australian adults are missing about five teeth. In the past, missing a tooth will forever be a part of you. But with modern dentistry and your skilful Blackburn dentists at Healthy Smiles, you can say goodbye to missing teeth!
Healthy Smiles offers a variety of tooth replacement options to serve different missing teeth cases in Blackburn. You may be suitable for one of these:
- Conventional dental implants – This type of dental implant may take 3 – 6 months as the titanium post can fuse with the bone before the final crown/teeth are fabricated. This procedure replaces the lost natural teeth with something as close as possible to what you had before.
- All-on-4 Implants – This cost-effective teeth replacement option needs only 4 to 6 dental implants.Getting your smile back with All-on-4 Implants at Healthy Smiles can only take a few dental appointments. You will have a probational prosthesis (temporary teeth) inserted within 24-48 hours to help you smile again. The final prosthesis, with a customised titanium bar, will be constructed 3-6 months after surgery.
- Immediate dental implants – Also known as “immediate loading”, immediate dental implants is a dental implant that is placed immediately after the extraction of the tooth at the same appointment. It saves waiting 2-3 months for the bone to heal and reduces the number of surgeries that are required. All dental implants at Healthy Smiles are placed with help of computer planning and 3d surgical guides using keyhole surgery. This ensures precision and minimal trauma for the patient.
- Bone Augmentation/Graft For Dental Implant – If in the unfortunate event that you have bone atrophy (the wasting away of jawbone because of the lack of stimulation), you can still have a chance to have a beautiful smile. With Bone Augmentation/Graft, patients with severe cases are treated to a mouth rehabilitation first by replacing the lost bone with bonelike materials. A 3D scan may be taken in order to assess the extent of the damage and identify whether or not you need bone grafting. Once the bone grafting is done, you may need to wait a couple of months for the grafted bone to integrate with your existing jawbone.
- Dentures – Removable dental prosthetics that offer a cheaper solution to missing teeth. Healthy Smiles customises dentures to your measurements for optimum performance.
- Dental Bridges and Crowns – The single most important benefit of a bridge is the ability to replace a missing tooth or teeth in minimal time as a fixed option in the mouth.
If you want to know more about our teeth replacement options, please do not hesitate to give us a call.
What is the All-on-4 Implants and how long does the All -on-4 Implants process take?
Implants are the newest restorative dentistry innovation that combines the strength of conventional implants and the quickness of immediate dental implants. All-on-4 only takes a few dental appointments to restore the function and aesthetics of the teeth.
Perfect for patients who are in the process of losing many, if not most, of their teeth – or who have already undergone the process, the All-on-4 Implants mantra is Less Implants, More Teeth!
All-on-4 implants are titanium posts designed to replace the roots of missing teeth, particularly the part housed in the bone underneath the gum. They are made of titanium, a metal with a unique property to integrate with the surrounding bone (i.e., osseointegration).
All-on-4 Dental Implants look, feel, and function just like real teeth and can support a full arch, either the upper jaw or lower jaw, of non-removable replacement teeth – and all in a few days.
What is Invisalign and how long does the process take?
Wanting a perfectly straight teeth? but dread the discomfort of metal wires in your mouth? If yes, then Invisalign may be your best option.
These clear, nearly invisible aligners gently straighten teeth with results already seen as quickly as six weeks! Invisalign aligners are custom-fitted removable trays and are popular among adults and self-conscious teens.
It has no food restrictions because you can remove it when you eat, and you can still participate in your favorite contact sports without fearing damage to them. To see the best results, Invisalign should be worn at least 20 hours a day.
What is a Wedding Smile Makeover in Melbourne?
If you are looking to enhance your smile for your perfect Wedding day, you can consider multiple cosmetic treatment options available at Healthy Smiles.
Below are some of the popular cosmetic dentistry procedures in a Wedding Smile Makeover:
- Teeth Whitening
- Porcelain Veneers
- Composite veneers
- Porcelain Crowns
- Dental Implants
- Porcelain Fillings
- Gum contouring
Talk to us today to discuss your Wedding Smile Makeover. Complimentary initial consultation. (T&C apply)
What is Digital Smile Design?
The Digital Smile Design helps the patient see their future smile even before the procedure is done. This helps you make an informed decision and have control how you want your smile to look.
Factors such as lip position, facial proportions, and aging factors are taken into account to “plan” your smile comprehensively. Most importantly, the software allows us to perform the smile makeover simulation so you can determine the look before the actual dental procedure.
What are my teeth whitening options in Blackburn?
Healthy Smiles is continuously finding ways to make your dental treatments more accessible to you! If you like your smile to become a few shades lighter and whiter, then Teeth Whitening may be the answer for you.
- Zoom Teeth Whitening – Whiten your teeth as quickly as 60 minutes with Zoom Whitening. For only $695.
- Take-home Teeth Whitening – Don’t have the time to spend on the dental chair? No worries, we can still help you achieve your shine! With Take-home teeth whitening only for $395, you can whiten your teeth in the comfort of your home, in the luxury of your time. Your dentist at Healthy Smiles customises the whitening kits for optimum performance. The whitening tray can be comfortably worn with ease for a specified time of usually two to four weeks, at the end of which you’ll have a lighetr shade of teeth.