Today anyone can easily have his or her smile transformed into a bright, beautiful smile with the help of a cosmetic dentist. For those who want to transform their smile, many different cosmetic procedures are available. Of course, only a quality dentist can help you to decide which procedures will work the best for your unique dental needs. If you’re interested in learning more about the cosmetic procedures that can be performed at our cosmetic dentist Melbourne clinic, here are just a few of the choices that are now available to you.
- Teeth Whitening – One of the most popular cosmetic procedure performed in office today happens to be teeth whitening. This is an excellent option for those who have experienced tooth staining and discoloration. Some dentists offer take-home kits that can be used, while others offer in-office whitening systems that can provide fast and dramatic results.
- Dental Implants – Another procedure that can be performed by our cosmetic dentist is dental implants. This is a procedure that works to replace any missing teeth. Implants are a permanent option that is placed into your jawbone surgically.
- Veneers – Veneers are composite or porcelain shells that are very thin. They are made specifically for your teeth and then they are cemented right to the tooth. Some of the conditions that can be treated with veneers include crooked teeth, chipped teeth, spaces between teeth and discolorations.
- Bonding – For those who may have a broken, chipped or stained tooth, bonding is used to adhere materials to the tooth. These materials are tooth coloured and help to improve the tooth’s appearance or they may help to repair the problem with the tooth.
- Crowns – Our cosmetic dentist can offer you the option of tooth crowns. Crowns are designed to be prepared by the dentist and then fit right over the tooth. They are usually used to help treat chipped teeth, teeth with large fillings, decayed teeth or teeth that are poorly shaped.
- Tooth Shaping – You’ll also find that your dentist can perform a tooth shaping procedure, which works to reshape your tooth. This is done by removing or filing some of the tooth’s enamel. It offers immediate effects and usually patients do not experience any pain.
These are just a few of the excellent cosmetic procedures that are performed by our cosmetic dentists. Get in touch with us today.
Contact Us or Call us on 03 9877 2035.