Invisalign GiveawayAn Act Of Kindness
IT’S GIVEAWAY TIME!! Healthy Smiles Dental Group would like to brighten up what has been a rough 2020. We are giving away a complete Invisalign treatment valued at up to $8900 plus, 4 runners up’s will receive up to $1500 Smile Dollars each to use towards any treatment at Healthy Smiles!
Healthy Smiles is the most trusted dental practice in Blackburn, Melbourne. We have been providing care for patients in Melbourne for almost 30 years. With a highly experienced Invisalign provider in Australia, we are “Melbourne’s trusted home of Comfortable Cosmetic Dentistry”. As a locally owned and winner of multiple business awards – Giving back to the Blackburn and neighbouring community is what we strive for.
SUBMIT YOUR ENTRY FORM
Share our giveaway with your family and friends!
Full Terms And Conditions
The terms and conditions of the Smile Makeover giveaway competition organized by Healthy Smiles Dental Group (ABN 92 124 730 874) (‘Healthy Smiles Dental Group’) will be directed by the following terms and conditions. Please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries.
The giveaway smile will begin on the 1st of March 2021 and the entries will close at 11:59 pm on 15 April 2021.
All participants must adhere to the guidelines mentioned in the Entry Form and observe the terms and conditions. Failing to abide by the terms and conditions or the Entry Form requirements will nullify entry to the contest.
- All residents of Victoria above the age of 18 are eligible to participate.
- Employees of Healthy Smiles Dental Group (or related entities), their immediate families, and people having a commercial relationship with Healthy Smiles Dental Group are ineligible to enter the contest.
Healthy Smiles Dental Group withholds all rights to authenticate the validity of entries and to prohibit any participation from tampering with the process of entry or for submitting an entry that breaches the terms and conditions of the contest.
All entries will be considered as accepted only after the Healthy Smiles Dental Group database shows it as ‘received’. Healthy Smiles Dental Group is not accountable for incomplete or erroneous information, whether caused by equipment/programming or by website users or by some technical error that occurred in the course of administration of the giveaway competition. Healthy Smiles Dental Group is not responsible for any omission, deletion, interruption, error, delay in transmission or operation, defect, destruction/alteration/theft of entries, and failure in the line of communication.
JUDGING AND NOTIFICATION
- Five Finalists will be shortlisted from the initial entries received. The finalists will be chosen by the treating practitioner from eligible entries based on the information provided by the contestants – including written response details and pictures provided.
- All finalists will be informed on 30th April 2021.
- The treating practitioner will evaluate the present dentition of every finalist in the finalist check-up and select a winner from the five finalists, based on their appropriateness for a Smile Makeover.
- The time-span to announce the winner after the finalist check-up will depend on the availability of the treating practitioner to effectively devise a treatment plan and provide suitable Smile Makeover options for every finalist.
- The timing of the announcement for the winner will be published by the Healthy Smiles Dental Group after the finalist check-ups are completed.
REQUIREMENTS – FINALISTS AND WINNER
- All finalists and the winner of the contest must agree to obey the terms and conditions. Healthy Smiles Dental Group has the right to choose an alternative winner or finalist if someone fails to follow the terms and conditions laid down.
- The finalists must attend the finalist check-up and the consultation session for treatment planning with the treating practitioner to discuss their clinical options.
- The finalists of the giveaway contest must be available to attend the Healthy Smiles Dental Group practice on agreed appointment dates. The finalists may be given more appointments, which will be discussed with them later.
- If a finalist is unavailable for the appointment dates we have, an alternative finalist may be selected.
- All prospective finalists must duly fill and sign the Healthy Smiles Dental Group’ Image Release Consent Form before they are confirmed as Finalists. In case a finalist is unwilling to fill and sign the Image Release Consent Form, an alternative Finalist may or may not be chosen to proceed to the Finalist Check-up.
- The Image Release Consent Form comprises an obligation that the finalists and the winner agree to use their name and image for publicity and promotional purposes. There will be no form of compensation for the use, and the copyright of images, videography, and photography will be owned and held solely by Healthy Smiles Dental Group. The form also obligates the winner to agree that a narrative of the dental treatment received for their Smile Makeover will be published, with their initial dental condition and the treatment received at Healthy Smiles Dental Group.
- Before their confirmation as a finalist or winner, the participants must agree to use their information in agreement with the terms and conditions laid down.
PRIZE – FINALISTS
- Every finalist will receive $1500 Smile Dollars for dental treatment at Healthy Smiles Dental group. Smile Dollars are equivalent to the same value as Australian Dollars and must be used towards the finalist check-up. Finalists that have Smile Dollars left after the finalist check-up can use it for other dental treatments at Healthy Smiles Dental Group.
- Every finalist will have to take a finalist check-up with the treating practitioner. The finalist check-up includes a comprehensive examination of the dental condition along with x-rays and clean-up (if required).
- The finalist prize is non-refundable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The prize money cannot be combined with other existing offers available at Healthy Smiles Dental Group.
THE PRIZE – WINNER
- The winner of the giveaway contest will receive a Smile Makeover up to the value of $8900. This will be excluding the 1500 Smile Dollars that they will receive as their finalist prize.
- Smile Makeover is a dental treatment that is customized to the requirements of an individual depending on their dental condition and to improve the aesthetics of their smile.
- The winner will be provided with a personalized Smile Makeover treatment by a treating practitioner (a registered dentist).
- The final prize is non-refundable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The prize money cannot be combined with other existing offers available at Healthy Smiles Dental Group.
- The name, image, and health information of the finalist and winners may be published by Healthy Smiles Dental Group. The health information published will be restricted to the description of the current dental condition and the dental treatment offered.
- All participants consent to Healthy Smiles Dental Group to use personal information for direct marketing. You will also be communicated with additional information and other promotional offers. If you disagree to let Healthy Smiles Dental Group use your personal information in agreement with these terms and conditions then abstain from entering this contest and do not reveal your personal information to us.
- If during the finalist check-up it is concluded that cosmetic dental treatment is necessary and appropriate to the condition of the patients, then the treatment will be performed by our treating practitioner only.
- The treating practitioner will define the nature of Smile Makeover treatment as suitable, established on the current dental condition of the patient and result potentials.
- The patient’s consent will be obtained before the treating practitioner begins the cosmetic dental treatment. Our treatment practitioner will deliberate on the outcome expectations with every patient before they can perform the treatment on them.
- All dental and medical treatments, including cosmetic procedures, are accompanied by some risks. All patients are advised to consider a second opinion from a qualified dentist they trust, before going ahead with the treatment process.
If for some unavoidable reason(s), this competition is unable to proceed as planned, Healthy Smiles Dental Group withholds the right, subject to any written direction given by a relevant Regulatory Authority, to cancel, terminate, suspend or modify the contest. Healthy Smiles Dental Group may, at its sole discretion, prohibit any individual from entering the contest who tries to tampers with the entry process of this competition.
Obstruction to the Competition(if any) may include, but is not limited to: infection by computer virus, unavailability of the treating practitioner, tampering, additional industry or social restrictions in the State of Victoria due to the Coronavirus pandemic unauthorised intervention, technical failures, fraud, or any other reason which is beyond the control of Healthy Smiles Dental Group which disrupt or affect the security, administration, integrity or fairness of the contest.
Healthy Smiles Dental Group withholds the right to modify, amend, cancel, or withdraw this promotion and its terms and conditions associated with this contest, any time without prior notice.
This competition is not sponsored, administered by endorsed, or associated with, social platforms like Facebook or Instagram.